Can just one man be the playground bully, a cry baby, and president of the United States all at the same time? Donald Trump thinks so.
Yes, this is another Trump post. I can't apologize. Since he won the election I have had knots in my stomach; my body grows leaden and refuses to respond. I don't read newspaper articles in which he is featured, and I mute the television when he speaks. I wake up in the night wondering what outrageous thing he will do or say next that will be lightly passed over by the very people who should be doing something to stop him from ever taking office.I honestly believe that he is dangerous for our country.
On November 8, 2016, clueless and misinformed voters of America stuck themselves and the rest of us with the most unqualified president-elect that the republican party could offer. He is ignorant, arrogant, and amoral and possesses the character of a sewer rat.
Have you seen the cartoon of him peeking up Miss Liberty's skirt? Crude, but accurate.
He's choosing his cabinet members from his own personal pool of good old boys. He has said that he never hires anyone to work for him who is smarter than he is. How frightening is that? It has to eliminate nearly everyone who has even the tiniest knowledge of government.
This is what I wonder: Does anyone ever walk up to him, look him in the eye, and demand that he verify any of the lies that he broadcasts? Take his statement about the Michigan state election, for example. As soon as the votes started to be recounted he announced that there were millions of illegal votes cast in that state. He could not, by himself and in that short time period, verify that statement. And not one journalist that I know of had the guts to stand up to him and ask him to. Can America withstand four years of such mendacity from a president? I really don't want to try.
Actor Alec Baldwin has offered to stop portraying Trump on the Saturday Night Live television show when Trump makes his tax returns public, as he promised to do after the election. Trump now claims that no one cares. So it looks like we will get to enjoy Baldwin's brilliant Trump impersonations for a long time to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment