Karen Brown, Writer

Saturday, January 6, 2018

McDonald Trump in the McWhite House

Yes, Donald Trump is a huge fan of McDonald's cheeseburgers. I read once that he likes McDonald's fast food restaurants because they are clean. Does that mean he thinks the health inspectors never go to any other fast food restaurants? I like Burger King. Should I not go there?

Also, he's seriously worried that someone might poison his food.
Lately I learned that the president sometimes has Jared bring his cheeseburgers to his bedroom so he can lock the door and eat cheeseburgers in bed, safely away from would-be poisoners. Whoa.

A rumor is going around (which I just now started) that soon construction will begin on a McDonald's restaurant on the White House lawn so that Trump can go directly there to get his burgers and not worry about getting poisoned. He will have all the employees sign one of his famous loyalty oaths on pain of death should he ever get a tummy ache from a cheeseburger. He will 
tweet endlessly about the golden arches that grace his lawn, certain in the knowledge that all other presidents and world leaders cannot 
control their envy of his arches. They are golden, you see; Trump's 
favorite color. Emmanuel Macron of France just has the Eiffel Tower; Queen Elizabeth has a few aging structures, including Big Ben. But they aren't made of gold. And none of them serves cheeseburgers.


No comments:

Post a Comment