Hey, Dick Cheney, if you're itching to shoot someone in the face again--it's been a few years since the first time--I suggest that you take Donald Trump and Steve Bannon moose hunting. No one would question you if you claimed they looked like your prey.
Kim Jong Un. What was he like as a baby? No different. Just smaller. Maybe better hair. He just got bigger and meaner. His toys just got bigger and meaner. Someone, using clever trickery of course, should shove a pacifier in his mouth and duct tape it in place. Pacifiers are supposed to pacify babies, aren't they? Well? Maybe Kim's mother didn't believe in pacifiers; maybe that's why he grew up to be so mean.
Boy, am I feeling violent today. I wonder why.
Oh, yeah. Stupid world leaders who can't stand to let a day go by without seeing their names in the news.
Back during the George Bush administration I was absolutely certain that no one in government could ever again be as sleazy and slimy as Dick Cheney and Karl Rove. Sigh. Those boys could take a few lessons from the sleazoids in the Trump administration.
How bad is it, you ask? Well . . . Kentucky had better start making bourbon a lot faster if I am to survive many more months of this. (Smiley face with eyes crossed)
No comments:
Post a Comment