Karen Brown, Writer

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

President Tweet

If you admire the president-elect, then you should read no farther. He has made me and so many other people so miserable for so long that I feel it is his turn to feel the pain. If I thought for an instant that his presidency would not do great harm and damage to our society and our country, then I would not publish the following. But he has proved repeatedly through his special blend if ignorance and arrogance how destructive he is, and this is my only way to fight back.

Reasons why Donald Trump should be president:

1. Many people believe that he is at least partially human.

2. ?

Donald Trump thinks that Vladimir Putin is just precious. What can we expect from a man who uses only one brain cell at a time.

Is Putin invited to the inauguration? And if he comes, will he wear a shirt?

Trump's dentist should take advantage of his unique position to sew Trump's lips together. What a picture that would make. I want one for an emoji on my cell phone.

Something orange is growing from the top of Trump's head, but no one has yet confirmed that it is human hair.

Speaking of things growing, is that a red necktie hanging from Trump's throat, or is it a growth? It's always there.

Nancy Pelosi is the toughest Democrat I can think of right now. I hope she makes Trump cry.

Trump has said that John McCain is not a war hero because he got captured. "I like people who weren't captured," he said in that endearing way he has. And to make sure that he was never captured, he deferred being drafted many times. The enemy can't grab you if you never show up to fight.

Just eleven days until the Inauguration. The day the lunatics take over the asylum. I'm praying for a blinding blizzard.

Why can't we just have Alec Baldwin for president. He looks the part and is bound to be much
smarter.

Trump claims he will be much more comfortable using his home at Mar a Lago as his presidential office. How nice for him. Just think of all those government workers who will have to disrupt their lives and move to Florida so DT can be comfy cozy during his dictatorship.

And I keep wondering, where are those tax returns Trump promised to release after the election?

After the Inauguration will our country become the United Statess of Dystopia?

1 comment: